March 21, 2009

It's that time

After hearing about some freaky thing that happened to our friends, we decided it's time to go private. Please send me your email so if you want, you can still blogstalk us!

24 comments:

Sarah and Jesse said...

I love stocking you add me.
Sarahowen07@hotmail.com

Goodwin Family said...

kimbersuu@yahoo.com

Amy said...

davidandamy99@gmail.com!

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

ashswapp@gmail.com... what the heck happened to your friends? we should probably be going private too!!! eeek!

Marina said...

yeah, i'm curious to what happened...
wolfe man lover at aol dot com

Courtney M said...

courtneystewy@Aol.com

Ed and Stacey said...

Staceyschukar@yahoo.com I too am curious as to what happened!

Mandy said...

mandymoo515@hotmail.com

Megan said...

I'm with the rest and want to know what happened too. My husband has been trying to talk me into going private as well. Add me to your list: hfdwife@q.com

Melissa B said...

kmjbell@yahoo.com

I wannna know what happened, I have friends who still give me a hard time about going private. I need more evidence to prove why I went private!

nicole said...

i'm with melissa and need more to back me up with why i went private too! lol.
fill us in girl!
and you know my email??
it's tinkerbell25888@gmail.com
add me on!

Froska said...

I am so glad you are going private! Wow, scary stuff.
We can't wait to play! Love ya!
cowgirlupem@yahoo.com

Lindsay Kaempfer said...

lindsay.kaempfer@gmail.com

Vanessa said...

baldwinvanessa@hotmail.com

J and Heather said...

taylorvanna@yahoo.com

Ashlee said...

ashleesorensen@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

chelseavocana@gmail.com

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

melissasroberts@hotmail.com

Theresa Rodriguez said...

i wanna stalk u! Add me
Thereisastewart@aol.com

Whitney Rice said...

whitneyghent@gmail.com

Kim said...

harmonfam@gmail.com

Erica said...

I would love to keep reading. lvwyattfamily@cox.net

Everitt's said...

trevsmom06@aol.com I love your pics and stories. lol

Unknown said...

Add me to the list if you're still planning on going private--
Karanoyes@gmail.com