March 2, 2009

Updates

Here are some fun pics...


Ezra had his first soccer practice two weeks ago and it turned out really well. Ezra loved it and had a lot of fun but the second week he didn't want to participate. Hopefully it was just a one time thing. He always talks about soccer and how he is excited for practice so hopefully he was just in a funky mood. Adrianne and I are having fun coaching. It is kind of hectic at times but I think the kids have fun and that is the most important thing, right!
Ezra and Lincoln took their first bath together. It was chaos! They just splashed to whole time and got water everywhere. It was really cute to watch.

3 comments:

Pettin'Tales said...

I don't know why, but those bath time pics really are adorable! Thanks for helping us with Tyson today! It's really appreciated!

Marina said...

Go, Ezra!

Macmi said...

So cute.. :)
God Bless you and your family..