Meet Moo Dog...
Yep, Ezra now has another name he goes by and that is Moo Dog. His imagination is really starting to show. Moo Dog is a dog, obviously and he does everything a dog does. He walks on all fours, barks, licks, sniffs and will even help to pick up the house by using his teeth. When he is in "character" he won't answer to Ezra only Moo Dog. He cracks me up!
Ezra has a picture of Aaron and I when we got married in his room. He loves this picture! The other day he was looking at the picture, got so excited that he came up to me and gave me a big hug and said "Mommy, I love you soooo much and I l love that you got married!" He really knows how to put a smile on my face. What a sweetheart... most of the time. :)
1 comments:
I love this stage! Logan went through it for like 6 months. He was always different animals and REFUSED to answer if you called him the wrong thing :)
Post a Comment