March 10, 2009

WHY?

Ezra is in the stage where he asks why? Why, why, why, why! Seriously, he says it after everything. I guess he is learning a lot so I can't complain.
Also, during Lincoln's afternoon nap me and Ezra have "us" time. With that said, I am in some SERIOUS need of fun ideas for little kids. Like today we painted. The other day we read like 10 books. Sometimes we will watch a movie. We will play with his toys. We build ramps, towers and houses. We color, play with his cars, play imagination or whatever he is in the mood for. I need some craft ideas. Nothing to crazy because I am retarded when it comes to that kinda stuff but I am willing to try!

4 comments:

Ed and Stacey said...

Lil eds big thing is 'what's that?' makes the grocery trip really long! good luck with the crafts...if you get some good ideas please share!

Goodwin Family said...

I have a book that has like "101 TV Free Activities." They have all kinds of fun ideas perfect for Ezra's age. I'm sure you could find a similiar book at a books store or even the library.

Pettin'Tales said...

I thought the same thing, take a trip to the library. (or you could come to the Pettingill Library) Or surf the net dude!

Pettin'Tales said...

You know, I did think of few things. Tyson is starting to get into helping me "cook". Maybe you could have a cooking/baking day once a week. Also play-doh, moon sand, and flubber (which you can look up a recipe for on the internet) are also big over here. Water color painting is a bigger hit with Ty, Luke likes to finger paint. And maybe try some fine motor skill things like those "sewing boards" where you take a shoe lace and "sew" it through the holes. Just some thoughts, it's so hard to figure out how to keep them busy in an age appropriate way. Good luck!