March 14, 2009

Smile

I was driving down my street today totally rockin out to a song (Beyonce- I can't resist) and I passed a chick who was also rockin out. We both looked at each other and smiled and kept on rockin out! I loved it! We weren't ashamed and we weren't embarrassed. It made my day! I rock out in my car all the time and have no shame. If someone pulls up next to me I don't stop. I will look at them and keep rockin out. I might look like a weirdo but who the heck cares! NOT ME! Everyone should try it sometime!

5 comments:

Marina said...

LOL!!!!! You're so funny! I'm proud of you for not caring! You're my hero for the day.

Amy said...

My favorite is when they are rocking out to the same station!

Susan said...

I do that all the time too. But the part that I love the best is how my kids look at me like I am crazy and start laughing like it is hilarious. I can't wait till they are teenagers...they will be so embarrassed...hee hee

nicole said...

i do it too! woohoo for lookin crazy! lol

Life of an Org said...

Awesome! I love to dance away in my car it's the BEST!!