January 19, 2009

Random Shenanigans

-I had surgery on my foot 2 weeks ago and I am finally able to walk semi normal. I don't have to wear that hideous boot anymore. Woohoo!

-We had some really good friends Jason & Bridget come to town this last weekend and we were able to play with them. We went to Bonnie Springs and hung out there Sunday afternoon and it was beautiful outside. We went to the petting zoo, took goofy pictures, rode the train and watched a "hangin."

-We went to the Valley of Fire for a picnic with Aaron's family on Monday and had a blast. The boys and kids hiked up rocks and explored, the women went for a walk (because I am still a semi-gimp so I couldn't hike), ate lots of yummy food and relaxed.


- I got the job at Target!

- Lincoln could not be any cuter! His favorite thing right now is his jumparoo.

- Ezra is as crazy as ever! He started joy school and loves it.

- Aaron started school and is definitely keeping busy with his eighteen credits. So, he tries to relax every once in a while.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is cute! I have so many of Jack posing just like his dad! Man I haven't been to bonnie springs for a long time, it looks like fun!

Goodwin Family said...

I haven't been to Valley of Fire in forever. We should take Kenz the next time we're in town. Is Aaron liking school? Little Lincoln is ADORABLE!

Amy said...

Congratulations on your job! Is Aaron having any luck? Valley of Fire looked great!!!

Froska said...

COngrats on the job! I feel ya with the school thing. We will be in school the rest of our lives I swear. Oh, we are totally bummed! We went to register for the Mud run the Sunday after registration opened and it was sold out. Lame! I am way stoked for you to do it though.
Lincoln is so cute. We need to see you guys. Hopefully we will make it back to Vegas for Jessie's big 30 in April. Cant wait to play! Love ya!

Alli Waldron said...

Congrats of the job! Tell Aaron good luck with school. 18 credits will definitely keep him busy!

Pettin'Tales said...

Those are fun pics! You look super hot in the one with you holding Lincoln. So you got "the job" but what exactly is "the job"? What will you be doing?

Life of an Org said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! Those are some cute pictures. The one with you and Lincoln is very cute!

Megan said...

I am pretty sure that you have the cutest boys ever!!! Ezra looks so cute/crazy with his hair going all over the place.