January 29, 2009

Awww

Ezra is actually taking a nap right now! What makes it even better is Lincoln is napping too! Oh man, I don't know what to do with myself. So, why not blog. I really don't have anything to blog about. How sad! Lets see... we are having a yard sell this Sat. at my parents house. We are trying to declutter our house and make a little money while we are at it.
Lincoln has been sick for a couple days now and is showing no signs of getting better. I am taking him to the doc today because his cough is starting to make me worry!
Ezra is soooo attached to Aaron right now. It's actually pretty cute until Aaron has to go somewhere then Ezra has a melt down and I have to deal with it. Oh, funny story! The other day Ezra came to me and asked me to but a diaper on him. I told him no and that he only wears diapers to bed. So he put on his cutest face and sweetest voice and asked "please mommy" how do I say no to that. So I put it on and he goes in his room. A few min later I go in his room and he is pooping so I get kinda mad but what can you do the damage is already done. So I asked if he was done and he said no. I told him to come get me when he was done so I can change him. I go get on the computer and like 2 mins later I hear him in the bathroom unrolling the toilet paper and making this dry heaving noise. Like he was about to throw up. Then I heard it again so I hurried in there and he had taken his diaper off and was trying to wipe his bum and got poop all over his hand and legs. He was completely disgusted that he had poop on him. I was almost about to yell at him for not getting me but instead I just had to laugh. What 3 year dry heaves because he has poop on him. It was really funny. Then he got mad at my for laughing and almost starting crying because I wasn't cleaning up the poop fast enough. Funny kid!
That has been the excitement in our lives. I really need to get a hobby! I have taken some really cute pics of the kids. So enjoy their cuteness!

7 comments:

Amy said...

He was dry heaving??? That is pretty funny! Have you started working at Target yet? Are you selling anything good at your yard sale?

Susan said...

Your kids ARE so cute! Well, I am constantly cleaning up piss off the floor because Autumn doesnt always quite make it. Motherhood is so glamorous, isnt it?!

Marina said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Ezra makes me laugh! That is hilarious! Very cute pictures of your little men!

Alli Waldron said...

Ezra is hilarious. I am impressed that he even attempted to try and clean himself up. I haven't quite adjusted to motherhood yet. I still dry heave every once in awhile myself.

Pettin'Tales said...

Gross. Hey, I didn't know that you and Adrianne go back THAT far, how awesome! Makes me miss my old school girls!

Susan said...

hey, i have decided to go private. email me so i can invite you.
sgroe421@hotmail.com.
peace and chicken grease!