January 26, 2009

Nothing much

Not a whole lot happening over here. I've been in a funky mood the past couple days. I don't know why, I just am. Hanging with the kiddos. I love them so much but sometimes you just need a break and not like an hour break like a whole day or weekend break. Maybe I need a girls night out. Actually, I think I really need a girls night out! Who wants in? Seriously, I am going to get one together. Anyone who wants to come is invited. No kids! I don't know when or what we will do but I am thinking it will involve ice cream! YUM!

10 comments:

Amy said...

I have regularly scheduled girls nights - they keep me going when life gets funky! Call me when you get one planned!!!

Courtney M said...

I am SO in!!!!

Life of an Org said...

I would love a girls night out. Oh and I promise I'll leave the kids at home ;)

Megan said...

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Me...
I am in. And Missy, I will make her come with me. Calllllll me.

Goodwin Family said...

I can't remember the last time I had a girls night. :( We need to move to Vegas!

Ed and Stacey said...

Oh how i wish i was there...I would totally be in!! Miss you.

Brigg and Dianne said...

I'm like that, too! Every now and then I call up my mom or my sister and we make something happen. But sometimes if all the girls are busy, just a great date night with the hubby will do the trick. I think Tournament of Kings (at Excalibur) is doing a 2 for 1 for Nevada residents. It includes the show AND dinner. (for future reference...Valentine's Day, or something).

Alli Waldron said...

Anything with ice cream and I am in!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pick Me, Pick Me!!

Vanessa said...

Ohhh, I want to go!