I was sitting here today thinking about the last month. As much as it sucks that Aaron lost his job, it was nice to have him home. We were able to spend some good quality time together. I am grateful for that time together even though Ezra is having daddy withdrawls today! Looking into the next couple months we are going to be busy. Aaron stared school today and is taking 6 classes. He is trying to graduate in December which means this year he will not have a life! Ezra is starting joy school this week and I just signed him up for soccer. My good friend and I are going to be the coaches! I am so excited! And there is a Target opening up by my house and I just applied for a job. Haha I don't know why I think that's funny but I do. I actually have an interview tomorrow so wish me luck. I like to be busy so I can't complain! When I have nothing to do, I get lazy. What a good way to start the new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It sure isn't fun being an adult huh? I wish you the best of luck and one day you will look back and know you were stronger because of it. (although it doesn't seem like it right now) Good Luck! Let us know what happens. Love ya!
If you get a job at Target you get a discount :) How is Aaron's job hunt going???
We're excited about pre-school too! Sounds like you've got half the family in school now, maybe you and Lincoln should think about going to school too. :)
Man, you are busy Nicole! Even though it does stink that Aaron won't be around till December, think of how nice it will be for him to be done with school! Also I must say that I am soooooo excited to coach with you! BTW, I will be calling you in a little bit! And can I use your Target discount?? J/K Good luck today!
We've been there. About four or five months ago Brigg was laid off, too. It was such a sad and frustrating time. Things will get better for you all, though. Nothing is ever a permanent situation.
I am so excited about soccer, too! You will be the best coaches!
School SUCKS!!!! Believe me I have been there....oh wait, I AM there and have been for the last 6 1/2 years. Wow. I am awesome. Haha... Seriously though, come December both you and Aaron will be so happy that he is finally done with school and that it is out of the way. I am so stoked that you applied at Target and I totally hope that you get the job. That is my favorite place to shop. Now I can shop and hangout with you at the same time. It is a totally win-win situation. Haha. Loves and call me soon.
Post a Comment