He is wearing size 3 diapers now. I just started him on rice cereal like a week ago and he loves it. He didn't really need it but I did (Nursing every two hours can get really old). He is mostly in 6 month clothes. He rolls from is tummy to his back. He loves his jumparoo. His eyes are still green. His favorite person is Ezra. Ezra just has to walk into the room and Lincoln will start laughing. His hair is finally starting to grow! Still no teeth. Oh like 3 weeks ago he decided it would be fun to get up in the middle of the night and play. Yeah, he does that every night now! I knew it was to good to be true when he was sleeping through the night at 4 weeks.
We love having him in our family! I am really enjoying the baby stages!
8 comments:
It does go fast when you really think about it - I just wish the days would go faster!!!
What a cutie! He totally looks like your kid!
yeah, every two hours is exhausting! he looks cute eating
He is so so so CUTE! I can't believe he is 5 Months old, it feels like you just had him, Crazy!
He is so so so CUTE! I can't believe he is 5 Months old, it feels like you just had him, Crazy!
I miss that little boy and that fun little laugh.
He is so cute! I know what you mean about the time flying by.
5 months already!!!! I agree with you, I LOVE that baby stage, and it does go by too fast!
Post a Comment