My favorite things of 2008 are:
Ezra's first time to Seaworld. Aaron and I had fun but Ezra wasn't so sure about it. Also Ezra's first time to the beach where he was old enough to enjoy it. He loves the beach!
Ezra's 3rd birthday. I remember thinking "holy cow I have a 3 year old!"

My brother got married! I love Whitney!
Sucessfully potty training a toddler! Even if he still goes in public at least it's not in his pants! I don't know if you can tell from the pic but he had to pee in the snow. Haha good times!
And just spending time with family and friends! 2008 was a great year... for the most part. Time is flyin and we are enjoying the ride! We are excited and a little nervous about 2009 so bring it on!
5 comments:
Aren't you glad that you have boys that pee in inappropriate places??? I am glad that my boys aren't the only ones that do it!!!
Don't forget winning 3 decathalon events and peanut m&ms
I love this idea! 2008 was GREAT!
Nicole - We are off of Grand Teton and Decatur in Iron Mountain Ranch. I would do cartwheels if that puts in your ward :) I am excited about moving over there - I have heard lots of good things about it. I would love it if you could help me find out what ward I am in, where I go to church, and what time we meet!!!
I was really hoping that we would be in the same ward - oh well! We will have to get together once we get over there and let Ezra and Brayden play - I think they are close to the same age. Brayden turns 4 this month and I think that Ezra is almost 3 right???
Post a Comment