This year we had a lot of fun. We had our ward Trunk or Treat on Halloween so that was nice. When trying to figure out what costumes to wear this year, I wanted to have a theme so I figured I would ask Ezra what he wanted to be. He said the boogy man so I was trying to think of what Aaron, Lincoln and I could dress up as that would go along with the boogy man. The plan was to be the "classic costumes" for Halloween. So Ezra- boggy man, Me- witch, Aaron- ghost and Lincoln- pumpkin. I was all excited to go get costumes. When we got to the store Ezra saw Thomas the Train costume and had to have it. Then the night before Halloween Aaron thought it would be cool to be a 80's punk rocker and I couldn't find the pumpkin outfit Lincoln was sup
posed to wear. So needless to say there was no theme but it all worked out. Ezra got a ton of candy! I am going to have to work on my self control with all this candy in the house. Here are a few pictures from the night.

4 comments:
Y'all were too cute. Aaron's hair was on target for his costume. Your hair was simply adorable. I really meant it when I said I liked your hair. I love the crimp look on you. Two thumbs up, Miss Sexy Witch. You were smokin' hot!
Glad to see you guys had fun! I'm impressed that you and your hubby both dressed up! I can't get my husband into a costume to save my life!! Sorry we weren't there, there was a family party that we ended up going to.
That is too cute! I love the green face paint. Aaron looks like he really should be an 80's rocker!
You looked awesome! I wish we could've been there!
Post a Comment