I was tagged by Adrianne and Amy so here it goes..
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Heros
2. Simpsons
3. So you think you can dance
4. Americas best dance crew
5. Americas next top model (I know I know)
6. Wipeout
7. That 70s show
8.The Office
8 favorite restaurants:
1. India Oven
2. Cafe Rio
3. Roberto's
4. Claim Jumpers
5. Farm Basket
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. La pa La pa
8. Outback
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went on a walk while Ezra rode his bike
2. Went running on the treadmill
3. Made a not so good dinner
4. Rocked a fussy baby to sleep
5. Had a not expected spiritual experience. Love when that happens!
6. Tried to take a power nap but Ezra made sure that didn't happen
7. Decorated sugar cookies
8. Finger painted Ezra with the left over icing
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Starting soccer
2. The semester to end so I can have a husband again
3. Halloween! I love dressing up!
4. My brothers reception
5. Getting out of debt
6. Conference weekend
7. Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince movie. Yeah, I said it!
8. Getting my body back
8 things on my wish list:
1. A new camera
2. More money
3. Lincoln getting out of his fussy stage
4. A tropical vacation with just Aaron
5. A Disney cruise with the kids
6. To spend more time with Aaron
7. A boat
8. A trailer
8 people I am tagging:
1. Heather Green
2. Vanessa
3. Emma Smith
4. Dianne Owens
5. Melissa Brandley
6. Stephanie Melvin (That's right, this can be your first blog :)
7. Heather Hirst
8. Taeya Francom
October 3, 2008
8 things
Posted by Boren Family at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Since you like dressing up, who are you going to be?
I love top model too but Chad hates it! Also, I am impressed that you are already working out - Good job!
So what are you going to be for Halloween? Can we expect awesome pictures! Way to go on the working out already - may you have better luck than me.
I love these kinds of tags. They are a great way to get to know someone better! It's been a tag-fest for me lately. I'll get it posted, just give me some time.
Hey you big loser - if you would like me to make you a chart instead having to buy one I would be happy to! Just let me know!!!
Post a Comment