Since this is technically my journal, I need to write more about the kids and the stages they are in. So, this might be a boring post for most of you.
He just amazes us everyday with the knowledge he has. He can name all the different vehicles on the road. Like Chevy, Ford, Honda. You can say he is slightly obsessed with cars. He also knows the different parts of the car like bumper, hitch, trunk, engine. Yeah, he is a little smarty. He also likes to test our patients. He is too smart for his own good!! But we love him and wouldn't want it any other way.
Lincoln is 11 weeks old! Holy moly time flies! He is smiling a lot and is trying to laugh but hasn't quite figured that out yet. He can hold his head up pretty good. He is still kind of a bobble head. He loves attention and to be held. He loves to eat! Yep, he is above average in weight, height and his head so he is going to be a big boy. His eyes are still on the light side. They almost look green. I am crossing my fingers for green! His average night sleep is 9 hours. I know, I know I am so lucky. Knock on wood. He is easy going. Ezra is pokin at him all day and he really doesn't care. He is pretty chill.
I love my kiddos! I am grateful to be there mommy!
3 comments:
And you are an amazing mommy too. You have such the cutest boys.
I love that pic of Ezra trying to shave. So cute!
That's amazing that he can recognize cars.
Being a mommy is really the best job in the world! Your boys are so cute, and how great that they can grow up as best buds!
Post a Comment