Where to start... I'm married to my best friend. We have 3 amazing boys. We are currently living on the beautiful island of Grenada. Aaron is in med school and while he studies his life away I get to hold down the fort at home. I am a mom, housewife, professional beach bum and hair stylist. This is a day in the life of a med students wife. Good or bad, happy or sad. This is it and I LOVE it!
"Mommy, I can't be quiet or my tummy will hurt then I will throw up"
"I can't feed baby Lincoln with my nipples because they aren't big like mommies" 10/4/08
I just put a new outfit on Ezra... Me: You look so cool Ezra! Ezra: (Looking at himself) Yeah I do look cool Me: Yep Ezra: (Looking at me) Mom you don't look cool 10/13/08
Ezra looking at a plane that leaves the white marks in the sky... "oh no mommy, that plane is scratching the sky!"10/21/08
Ezra: (holding up lingerie) mom is this a dress? Me: Uhhhhh (thinking, oh crap where did he get that!) sure buddy. Ezra: Does it fit you? Me: Yeah Ezra: No it doesn't! OUCH!10/25/08
I want to wrestle then get sweaty then take a shower then jump on your bed, ahhh! 11/14/08
"Mommy, I want to tell you a fancy secret." 11/21/08
"Mommy, are you going to pour the juice in your nipples so Lincoln can have some?" 12/1/08
Ezra: Mommy Me: What's up Ezra: (In the sweetest voice) Can you do me a favor? Me: Of course! What is it? Ezra: Can you clean my room?1/15/09
"Mommy, you're not the best anymore because you yell at me!"
"Mommy, I want to go to the Las Vegas Temple where we were sealed together."
"Mommy, my big boy muscles are stronger than your girl muscles" 3/19/09
"Does the dark make your boobies hurt?" 7/6/09
"What would happen if girls went pee standing up... that would be funny hahaha" 7/23/09
"Oh man, I have a tummy freeze!" (instead of a brain freeze)
"Mom, your van hates me." 10/1/09
My sister Jessica asked Ezra what boys like and he said "Monster trucks, volcanoes and toys on tv."
"Mom, it looks like there is a peanut in my poop... maybe because I ate rice krispies."
"When I eat food it turns into guys fighting in my belly!"
This is how Ezra's prayer went tonight, "Heavenly Father bless daddy at work to be safe and to make a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of money and to come home safely. Jesus amen."
Ezra: Does the Easter bunny only give baskets to good boys? Me: Yep Ezra: Am I a good boy? Me: Of course you are. Ezra: Then why hasn't the Easter bunny left me weapons?
Note: Toby is my grandparents dog.
Ezra: Why is Toby so mean Me: I don't know. He's just a punk Ezra: Is it because he wants to protect the city from evil?
Ezra: I need some wrapping paper Me:Why? Ezra: I need it for the gate to my heart
Me: Ezra please stop spraying that! I can smell it in here. Ezra: Why? Is it because you have a good nose factory?
"After turtles mate they probably think hmm I need a snack."
"When I touch God's spirit it makes my legs hurt."
Ezra: You know the Hotel the one we stayed in? Me: Yeah, the Monte Carlo Ezra: That hotel is as beautiful as the most beautifulest girl with makeup on!
"Next time we go to the bank no more lollipops for me, I want money!"
I'm lying on my bed and Ezra comes in my room and pats my butt and said "What is this gigantic thing?"
Me: Lincoln, STOP jumping on my bed!!! Ezra: New rule, every time moms says stop jumping on the bed... keep doing it!
As my grandma would say... little shits!
From the mouth of Lincoln
Lincoln walked behind Aaron and I the other days and as he did, he smacked our behinds as hard as he could and this is what he had to say about that.
Lincoln: Dad's butt is hard and mom's butt is soft.
Me: Lincoln, I need my phone. Someone from church just called and it's probably important. Lincoln: It was probably Jesus who called
Lincoln: Mom, how did they put your belly back on after you had a baby?
Lincoln: Ezra I love you so much that I'll poop my pants!
2 comments:
I hope you are still going to go to volleyball. I would be sad if you weren't there!
I am so jealous! Of the soccer part, not the not being able to walk part! :)
Post a Comment