November 4, 2008

Son of a.... that's gonna leave a mark!

What the heck is going on people! Obama? Really? I don't even know what to say.

3 comments:

Marina said...

These are the last days. When a country values the philosophies of men over God, we have need to worry. I do forsee things getting much worse before they get better.

With that said, I would just like to say that McCain was not a good candidate either, which is another indication of where our country is going.

Melissa B said...

seriously, i don't think people realize what they just did. i am so sick of hearing everyone on the news gloating. i also agree with marina's comment. we are headed down a frightening path.

Brigg and Dianne said...

It really was a dark day. The House and Senate are now dominantly democrat too, which means Obama will easily pass any bill he wants. The people I'm most worried about is our kids in this whole mess.