November 26, 2008

What we've been up to...

A little someone getting into trouble for drawing on the walls! He says "but mommy it's okay, I drew big wheels!" Oh okay then, that's fine. What?














Lincoln growing up so fast and being the cutest thing ever!


















Spending time as a family































Enjoying the wonderful weather



















And we are getting ready for Christmas. Ezra is crazy excited about Christmas this year. He is so funny!

6 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

Lincoln is so stinking cute!!!

Tara said...

Lincoln looks like you...so cute!

Marina said...

Eww, I hate when my kids draw on the walls. I have been very tempted to buy that black board paint and let them just go at it. Look on the bright side, though. It can be painted over.

Brigg and Dianne said...

So cute! And his reasoning was too funny! Love the pics! Hope you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Amy said...

Both of your boys are adorable! The story about his butt being too big cracks me up!!! We missed you at Thanksgiving - maybe we'll catch you next time!

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Your boys are so cute! Holly is doing really well, and Kayden is all smiles. Holly is working as an assistant at her brother-in-law's accounting firm. She really likes it. Johnny is going to school, and they are both doing really well.

That is so hilarious that Ezra said his butt was too big! I love it:)