December 1, 2008

Ezra cracks me up!

Today Ezra and I were playing in his room and he has this bucket thing that we put some of his toys in. It is really small at the top and then it gets bigger as it gets closer to the ground. Well, Ezra wanted to get in it and sit down. Since it is small on top he could only get his legs in but he couldn't sit down. He was getting really frustrated and then with a very concerned look on his face he said "my butt is too big!" Haha I laughed pretty hard!

4 comments:

Marina said...

Kids...gotta love 'em.

Pettin'Tales said...

Dude, I knows just how he feels, I feel the same way about mine!

Susan said...

what up nicole, aaron and crew, this is susan and chad bowman. we used to live in vegas, then moved away, now we are planning on moving back. imagine that! anyways, your kids look so cute. we found your blog through emma and jessie. our blog is chadandsusan.blogspot.com. give me an email so we can keep in touch. it is susan.bowman421@gmail.com. talk to you soon!

Everitt's said...

what cute kids!!