Oh yeah, it snowed today! And not just for a min or two, for the whole day! Oh my gosh I loved it. Now don't get me wrong, there is no way I would love it if it snowed everyday but since it doesn't I love it! I was planning on keeping the kids inside today because I think they are both getting sick but how many times does it snow in Vegas, right! We played at our house for a while but it wasn't sticking to the ground but it was sticking at my parents so we went to their house. We made footprints in the snow, had a snowball fight (note to self: not a good idea without gloves) made a mini snowman, drank hot chocolate and sat by the fire. It was a wonderful day!
We took Lincoln out just to take a picture and you can't even see the snow. Dangit!
Now on to the good snow at my parents
Catching snow
9 comments:
That really is the most pathetic snowman! It was so much fun today, but I agree that it would get really old if this happened everyday!
Yay for snow! I am jealous you got to play in it!! If I had known it was sticking somewhere we would have gone out to find it!! Your boys are so cute!
So fun! Wished it would have snowed in Mesquite. It only got the mountains around us pretty good.
It didn't really stick over here by us. Snow ALL day doesn't happen very often here!
Lil ed and i went outside too. I just had to let him play outside...He was too excited! I love your pics.
I loved the snow. It reminded me of Ohio. I couldn't believe how big the flakes were. I'm glad your fam could play in it.
BTW- I am just adding you to my friends so I am no longer a bs :)LOL
Good call going somewhere where it was sticking more. I wish I could have. I should have taken my 1st graders on a field trip! :-)
Ah!! This snow isn't suppose to happen. I came from a land of snow and this was suppose to be my first winter without Christmas! I'm glad you guys could get out and make a snow man though :)
I love the snowman! We didn't even think to that. My boys just fought. Go figure.
Post a Comment