First thing- We went to Opportunity Village on Saturday and it was so fun. Let me tell you though, that ended up being a $40 night. Yeah $9 an adult and $7.50 for Ezra then we had to ride the train, the big slide and some other thing. Oh, and some hot chocolate because it was cold. Ezra was in heaven. he is really into Christmas this year so it was fun.
Waiting in line to go on the train.
Third thing- Lincoln is 4 months old! I can't believe it! This little guy brings so much joy to our home. He found his voice box and loves to talk. Yesterday in Relief Society he was so loud! He HATES to be on his stomach so last night he decided that he didn't have to be on his tummy and he rolled over. I was like, wait did he just roll over. Then I put him on his tummy again and about 60 seconds later he was on his back. He loves to smile, especially at girls! He is a lady's man already. His doctors app. is on Friday so I will post is stats then. Isn't he adorable!
6 comments:
Opportunity Village has gotten really expensive. Our boys would probably like it but it would be like $60 - YUCK!!! It looks like you had a fun time though. Can you send Ezra over for the foot massage???
That is a lot of money for a train ride! Glad Ezra enjoyed it.
How fun! We go to ethel m chocolate factory and walk around their cactus gardens at christmastime! It is so pretty.
I love opportunity village, but ezra does not look like he is having the best time in those pictures!
Looks like a ton of fun! We went to opportunity village when we only had one kid, and I was thinking about how we will have to get rich so that we can go again. Your boys are so cute, and the foot rub, how sweet!
I"m thinking the same thing about the foot rub, send him over! Linc is SOOOO adorable, you know I just love that baby! OV is expensive but sooo fun, I think we'll still try to go!
Post a Comment