December 22, 2008

Grrr....


This is what my brush looks like every time do my hair. I can tell Lincoln is 4 months because I am losing an insane amount of hair. Oh rough times for me. I have thin hair to begin with so this sucks!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I totally relate to the hairbrush thing. But actually I seem to loose even more in the shower than to my brush.

Answer to your question -
I think you can go to www.buttbuoy.com and order directly from there. I'm glad someone else appreciated it. :-)

Marina said...

Before I cut my hair, I had massive amounts in my brush too. Don't worry you have millions, even if it's thin. :)

Brigg and Dianne said...

Mine does that, too! Here's a question that could get a discussion going: Would you rather have twice as many hairs on your head, or would you rather each strand was twice as thick?