February 2, 2010

love love love

Today I was playing with my two little rug rats and had one of "those" moments. You know the moments when your heart is filled with so much love you feel like it could burst! Yeah, today was that day. I LOVE my boys. All 3 of my boys :) but today I was especially in love with my kids. I was watching them and thinking how crazy it is that they are their own little person. With their own personalities and likes and dislikes. I just wanted to write down a few differences I see in them because I think they are very different from each other. And for some reason that fascinates me. Yes, it doesn't take a lot to do that!Ezra is not a climber, Lincoln IS!
Ezra was not a cuddly baby, Lincoln was and still is :)
Ezra loves cars, trucks, pretty much anything that has wheels. Lincoln likes any kind of ball. He likes throwing them and kicking them. A soccer ball would have to be his fav.
Ezra is very independent and has been from day one. Lincoln hasn't quite got there yet. Let's hope that doesn't happen for a while.
Ezra is good with change. He was easy to get off the bottle and binky. Lincoln not so much.
Bed time is easy for Lincoln and not for Ezra.
I love these kids more than I can say. I love how different they are but similar at the same time.
They have aged me, given me circles around my eyes, pretty much destroyed my stomach and are responsible for my hair thinning but I wouldn't have it any other way :) I love you boys!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cute post. I love those moments. And I totally agree with kids aging mommies. I feel like I look 45 instead of 31. Where did my youth go?

I love your Blog Title picture. That is a moment captured.

melissa said...

Awwww, what a sweet post. And your boys are the cutest :)

Brigg and Dianne said...

What sweet thoughts! I love those grateful moments. Hey, how is your schooling going? Things crazy yet?