February 25, 2010

more reading

When I read I have this little problem called neglecting my family..So, when I made my New Years goal to read more I also made a goal to only read at night when everyone is sleeping or during nap time. With Hunger Games I actually did pretty good. Even though I thought about it during the day and at night I couldn't put it down so I would stay up way to late. So worth it! I LOVED this book! Easy read and very addicting! Oh and if you don't like violence then this isn't the book for you.
I didn't do so well with the second book, Catching Fire. I think I liked this book more than the first. I couldn't put it down. I did not predict this book at all. There is a third book that hasn't come out yet and I can't wait! I still find myself thinking about the story and the characters. So good! Anyways, read it and love it.

6 comments:

April said...

I LOVED both of those books. I can't wait until the third one comes out in August!

Whitney Rice said...

I am glad you did this post. I have heard a lot about this book, but it sounded kinda weird, but now I know its good.

Brigg and Dianne said...

I've read the first one, and I'm trying to get my hands on the second. It was SO interesting! Girl, you've GOT TO get on Goodreads.com to review your books and see what your friends reccommend.

Amy said...

I am with you on the second book. I totally couldn't predict when it was coming out. These aren't normally books that I would be in to but I LOVE these!

melissa said...

I just finished Catching Fire last night and I don't know if I can wait for the 3rd book to come out. They're sooo good!! I can't decide which one I like better though...toss up.

Courtney M said...

Oh man I loved those books! I also couldn't put the second one down. Wouldn't it be a great movie?!