On Presidents day my parents, sister and me and the kids went to Lake Mead. It was a beautiful day. But it doesn't matter if it's 70 just sitting there. When you are driving in a boat it's freezing. Hence all the warm clothes a blankets. It's kind of a tradition to go to the lake every year in the winter. We would always jump in and it would be freezing but it was fun. So, Jessica and I were going to keep the tradition alive but I forgot my swimsuit (and quite a bit of other things for that matter). Anyways the only person to get in was Ezra and he had a great time.
I had to add this picture just because I have basically grown up at the lake. I think the Lake is beautiful and this picture just reminds me of my child hood and my excitement I used to feel when we would drive down the ramp to load our boat in the water. I would be so excited because I knew we were at a place my whole family loved and we always had a good time! I have some of my best memories here :)
My classic dad and Ezra picture. I think I have a dozen of this exact picture. Ezra is just a little older in each one.
My beautiful sister
Me and Lincs
4 comments:
Fun!!!
I miss all the lake memories. Maybe one day there will be the next generation of lake trips when we all get boats!
I will always love thinking about the lake!
Fun times...but, no pix of your fun mama!
Post a Comment