My little man is now 18 months! It feels like yesterday that I was in the hospital watching the summer Olympics and adoring my new baby. I like to call him my little monster. It suits him well! He loves to climb on the table. When he is happy he likes to scream. He loves to throw anything he can pick up. Very picky eater but loves milk! Baths and playing outside would have to be his favorite things to do. He loves to help me cook and clean. He is Ezra's shadow. I don't think Ezra likes that so much but Lincoln just adores him. He is going on 2 1/2 weeks without the binky. YAY! I think he is finally over it. Now I just need to get him off the bottle. He can say mommy, daddy, nana, papa, hot, ball, no, uh oh and esa translation for Ezra. He still loves to cuddle. He gives the best slobbery kisses and can give you a good punch in the face. The other day he came up to me and just punched me right in the face. I was surprised by the power behind it! Then he laughed and ran away. What a boy :) When I told Aaron what happen he said Lincoln did that to him also! What a funny kid. Anyways, I love this kid. He is a such a sweet boy to have around. I LOVE you Lincoln! Oh and here are his stats...
Height: 32 1/2 in- 50-75%
Weight: 24.9 lbs 25-50%
Head: 50 cm 95%
Tall and skinny with a big head but as cute as can be!
February 18, 2010
Gettin big
Posted by Boren Family at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy Cow!That doesn't even look like the little boy I met ha. He's definately getting to be a big boy
Man, that little guy is so cute. I cannot wait to come out there and see him again. He is getting so big.
Post a Comment