I don't have a husband tonight and the kids are asleep and the house is clean. Ha! No, I lie. The house is a mess but I will take care of that later :) So, blogging sounded fun but I have nothing to blog about. I was reading my buddy Melissa's blog and thought I would steal her idea that she stole from a friend. I'm original.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you've never done before? I hiked the Subway in Zion's. Took a couple pole dancing classes. (so fun) Went to the San Diego Zoo. Ran my first 10k. Not only did I become a soccer mom but I coached soccer for Ezra's team. Teaching 4 and 5 year olds is harder than you would think!


2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year? I'm sure if I made them I didn't keep them. This year is a new year and I did make a couple and I haven't given up yet. It's almost Feb. so, this is a new record!3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Why yes, one of my BFFs did. Adrianne gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Lacy. I'm sorry but this picture makes me laugh every time I look at it :)
4. Did anyone close to you die? I went to a couple funerals but I wouldn't say I was close to them. My thoughts and prayers go out to their families.
5. What places did you visit? California and Utah.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? A tan. That's right, I was ghostly. My child has more color than I do!
7. What dates in 2009 will remain etched in your memory and why? Dec 25th. Why? I was happy to be surrounded by my family and was getting excited for a new year and new start.
8. What was your biggest achievement this year? Probably learning how to be a better mom. I know that doesn't seem like much but last semester Aaron was taking 6 classes and working over 60 hrs a week. So I felt kinda like a single parent but it was good for me. I felt like a I grew up a lot and became a better mother.
9. Did you suffer from illness or injury? No, we have been blessed with good health. I did have foot surgery but it wasn't a big deal.
10. What was the best thing you bought? A gym membership
11. Where did most your money go? What money... mo money mo problems.
12. What song will always remind you of 2009? Oh uh... music. Hmmm... let's see.
13. What do you wish you could have done more of? Travel
14. What do you wish you could have done less of? Less pity parties. Nobody likes a Debby Downer :)
15. What was your favorite TV program? GLEE and Biggest Loser
16. What was the best book you read this year? Hmmm... there were a few but my favorite would be Faith of our Fathers by N.C. Allen.

17.What was your favorite film of the year? Harry Potter of course! Even though the ending was very disappointing. No fight scene, come on! Oh man, I'm a nerd.
18. What did you do for your birthday and how old were you? I actually can't remember what I did for my bday. How sad is that but I did turn 25. You would think I turned 75 with this memory.
19. What political issue stirred you the most. To be completely honest, I really do NOT like politics.
20. Who was the best new person that you met? This one is tough! I don't think I really met anyone new but I maybe would have to say the Webster's and the Thomas's. I already knew who they were but I didn't know them. They were the one's who basically welcomed us into our new ward. Yeah, we have friends!
3 comments:
Yay! I loved your post! I could not stop laughing at the awkward family Christmas photo. I heart your family! We definitely need to do another pole dancing class too! You kil me..
I love the pole dancing picture the best! We need to do the Christmas triathlon.
I love it!!! OH and there is nothing wrong with "borrowing" other blogging ideas.
Post a Comment