January 1, 2010

Favortie things of 2009

Being an official soccer mom
Visiting the San Diego Zoo for the 1st time

Running in the Mud Run and celebrating 5 years of marriage
Ezra turning 4
Lincoln turning 1
Hiking Sunrise Mountain
And having family time

2009 wasn't horrible. Aaron and I feel like 2008 was by far the best year we've ever had so to follow that year is kinda hard. One thing for sure, is we are now on track. Aaron is closer to medical school, thanks to taking 54 credits this last year. In 2009 we were all healthy and I am grateful for that. 2009 brought us change and challenges that I thought we would never have to go through but I am grateful, for I feel Aaron and I are closer for it and our family is stronger. My testimony of the gospel has grown a tremendous amount and I feel like I am closer to my Heavenly Father. Thank you 2009 for making me stronger. I welcome 2010. This year I see Aaron graduating and me going back to school. Aw... this year is going to be good :)

0 comments: