There is nothing better than a good o'l family competition. My family has made it a tradition to compete in different events on Christmas day. Good times! You may remember (or not) last year Aaron was the proud winner of the Decathlon. This year it was a little different... It looked as if Jessica or Whitney was going to take the trophy and then all the sudden someone came from behind a won by 1 point!
We start the competition of by judging the t-shirts we made. Jessica won that event. Her shirt was awesome.

Then Whitney and I made the same t-shirt! It was hilarious! She definitely made hers better than mine.
And here is a picture of all the kids.
And here is a picture of all the kids.
The craft was a bust for the Boren Family. I came in last and Aaron came in like 3rd to last. Jessica's was good though. She made a manger. Pretty clever.

Eric was the winner
The Christmas movie trivia was by far the hardest event. It was on the movie Elf and Home Alone. My friend Megan is the one who made it. It was so hard that we had to give ourselves half points.
Whitney was the winner and I think she got 5 points out of 22.
Then there was the Christmas crossword and Eric won that event. It was actually pretty hard.
Last but not least the BFG or better know as Best Friend Game. My dad and I tied for 1st but he got me on the Paper Rock Scissors. Dang my dad and his sweet Paper Rock Scissors skills
And the winner is...
ERIC!
4 comments:
Im still pretty upset about not winning. That darn pine coss toss destroyed me.
I am really going to have to plan that for my family next year. It looks like a blast!!!
I love you guys!! It looks like the decathlon was AMAZING this year.
Seriously, the next time Kiefer and I stay in town for Christmas, I am coming over to witness The Rice Decathalon for myself. It will be awaesome!
Post a Comment