One thing that I CAN NOT help Ezra with is picking out his clothes. He is crazy when it comes to his clothes. Some things that are ridiculous to Ezra are: pockets on shirts, buttons on shirts, cargo pants, slits on the side of your shirt you know where seam is? Polo shirts and long sleeve shirts that touch his hands. He will throw a nasty fit if you even suggest that he wear one of these. Now it changes from time to time. Like a couple weeks ago he wouldn't wear pants or shorts with pockets. Now, this little quirk of Ezra is kind of funny to me. He definitely sounds OCD or crazy when you read this but to me it's one thing that makes Ezra, Ezra. I wanted to write this down because I think this will be a funny thing to look back on and remember. I am hoping this isn't going to be the norm forever but if so oh well :) So, if you ever see us in public and he is wearing blue and red sweat pants with a orange shirt now you know. He will think that he looks awesome :)
December 11, 2009
Ezra Quirks
Posted by Boren Family at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I dread the day when Vance cares about what he wears. For now I am still enjoying picking out all of his clothes for him!
He can just hang out with Brayden and you are in!
Dude, he DOES look awesome!!!
Haha that is hilarious! I love that he is so eccentric about it. Just adds personality. :)
Post a Comment