Aaron just finished up his finals and the lady he works for is going out of town for 2 weeks. I am so happy to have him all to myself. Okay, more like the me and the kids have him all to ourselves. He was so busy last semester. I felt bad for the guy. He was taking 6 classes and working on average 60 hrs a week. And when he was home he would make sure he spent every min playing with his kids and spending time with me. I'm sure he just wanted to relax but he wouldn't. I love this man! Life has been crazy the last couple months and I am grateful that I have such a wonderful man to share my life with. Aaron you are the best:) Next semester... graduation! Yay!
December 13, 2009
Yeah, I have a husband again
Posted by Boren Family at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love these family pics! They're so cute!
That picture is adorable! Congrats on having a husband again :)
Yeah he is home!! You guys are both so awesome and now you get to be awesome together. And I agree with the previous comments, such a cute picture!
Hey Nicole! I'm so sorry i must have sent Heather's shower invitation to your old address:( I didn't realize you didn't know! But anyhow...you family is beatuiful and little Lincoln is getting so big!
Post a Comment