...when I take a brake and think about life.
I'm exhausted.
I need a nap.
Can I handle going back to work full time. I did it with Ezra, why would I not be able to now. Maybe I can start off part time.
I'm getting anxious about my EKG class. Will I be able to hack it? I haven't been in school for 7 years. I don't even remember how to study. How will I study with my kids hanging all over me?
My love my kids. They are awesome!
I need a hobby.
Mmmm.... Dr. Pepper sounds good.
I need to go running.
Why haven't I lost all my baby weight yet? Maybe it's the Dr. Pepper :)
Why am I not more organized.
What would I do without Aaron? I love him so much. I love waking up next to him every morning.
I want a hammock.
Ezra and Lincoln are so incredibly cute!
Maybe I should cut my hair. Ummmm or not.
I need to take my birth control pill before I forget... again!
I can't get pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! Scary
I want to go do a temple session.
I need to take a shower and pluck my eyebrows. They are out of line!
Aaron is sooo busy. How can I help him out?
Our house is always dirty. Gosh, I suck at being a housekeeper.
Ezra really knows how to get under my skin. Man, sometimes it is really hard for me to deal with him.
I need more patience!
Man, I am pretty funny. I crack myself up!
A massage sounds really good right now :)
Why do I feel like I'm socially retarded sometimes? Then other times I feel super outgoing and friendly. Weird.
I feel like I can do anything I put my mind to. Oh wait, not now.
Yes I can, No I can't, YES. I. CAN.
I want to go dancing.
I am happy.
Dang, Lincoln's head is big! I'm glad I had a c-section.
Being an adult is sooooooooooooooo overrated!
I can't believe I drive a minivan and love it!
After reading this, I might get checked for A.D.D. Ha! Sadly, this is only a sliver of what has gone through my head today. I think that is why I had to type this out. I feel like my head is going to explode.
June 2, 2009
This is what goes through my mind...
Posted by Boren Family at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
understandably so!!
but i think that a massage does sound mighty nice! =D
good luck on your ekg class.
not sure how much help i can be with studying, but let me know if you need a study partner. i was an ekg tech for awhile.
I love you Nicole! I also feel for you, I wake up every morning with a million thoughts like that going through my mind and they don't stop until I am fast asleep dreaming, but even my dreams are sometimes about everything going on.
Let me know if there is anything you need and if you have A.D.D. it's ok because I do too! :)
I loved this blog you wrote Nicole! That is what my mind is like when I go to bed. LOL
I love it!!
It feels like I am reading my own journal. This truly is the story of my life! I love being a mom and being a wife, but man is it a LOT of work. No one can really prepare you for exactly how taxing it can all be somedays!
LOL!!!! Truly funny!
Haha. Those are my thoughts too! Well, most of them because I wake up next to someone else. :)
Thanks for sharing. It is nice to know we all have the same general thoughts and worries. Us woman are way too hard on ourselves sometimes!
How did you tap into my brain? I didn't know you were going to school too. WOW!
Ohhhh....someone is going back to school. I am so proud. At least you will do better than we did when we tried to take a college class together.
I think to an extent that everyone has A.D.D. Mine really came out in college during classes... Oh, and when I was writing papers. My thought process is a lot like that throughout the day, but kudos for writing it out!:)
I just found your blog and it's been fun reading about you guys. I've been wanting to comment on so many posts, but I just wanted to keep reading more and more. Sounds like we're all alot more alike than we are different.
And you guys are moving? When? Where? How do I see and talk to you at playgroup and not know these things? Oh, ya we're chasing our kids around making sure their heads are above water.
Post a Comment