Ezra has been wanting us to go to the temple as a family so we thought that would be a great Family Home Evening. Ezra was so excited that he decided he needed to wear his temple clothes (which is his church clothes) and daddy needed to wear his too. Mommy and Linc weren't cool enough to wear temple clothes. It was such a wonderful evening and I just love being there as a family and hope to one day go through the temple as a family.
June 17, 2009
FHE
Posted by Boren Family at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's wonderful when children realize the importance of the temple at such a young age. I know they can definitely feel the Spirit there. =)
Hahaha....oh man Ezra is a little crack up! You and Lincoln weren't cool enough. That is pretty hilarious.
That was the best FHE idea Ezra had. How awesome! I love the pictures. Someday you'll make it... it is the best knowing you will be sealed forever to your family.
Post a Comment