Aaron and I went to Cali a couple weeks ago to run the "Mud Run." It was AWESOME! We had so much fun that we decided (or more like I decided) that we are going to run it every year. If you don't know what it is, don't you worry, I will tell you. The Mud Run is a challenging 10k run with hills, tire obstacles, river crossings, two 5-foot walls with mud on both sides, tunnel crawl, slippery hill climb and the final 30-foot mud pit. Unfortunately we didn't get pictures while we were running but I have a few "after" pics. We want to recruit people for next year because you can do teams. We think that would be super fun. Who's in?
June 25, 2009
Mud Run
Posted by Boren Family at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
we are totally in! Assuming I am healed and better and we have someone to watch the kiddos! that would be a great goal!!! can't wait to be out there! pray that our house sells soon!!
Count us in for sure! :)
I think that you guys are crazy!!! It looks like fun but I don't think that I would actually ever do it :)
sounds so fun. chad and i would love to do that - too bad we are in texas now :(
I don't even know if you knew that I read your blog...I like looking at all the fun things people do. And this looks awesome. It reminds me of high school when we would have a mud football/barbque day. You really will have to give Richard and I more info. We would love to seriously do it next year!
Ooooh! That looks like fun! I'm a fat kid, so I'll just come watch next year. P.s. I read back on a few posts that I've missed and then Ezra's little thoughts on the side. hahahaha! Why does that kid crack me up?! So funny! Happy late birthday, by the way!
LOOKS LIKE LOADS OF FUN!!!!
Man, you guys are so hard-core, that's awesome!:)
Post a Comment