July 1, 2009

25


I am 25 now. My insurance goes down and I can officially rent a car by myself. So, that means I am old! Blah... anyways I am going to do something rather cheesy but I think every woman out there needs to do this every once in a while. I am going to write down 25 thing I love/like about me. I compare myself to others way to often. So much so, that I think I forget all the good qualities I have. This is a good way to remind myself that I'm not to shabby:)

I LOVE:

1. my family. I have the coolest family there is!
2. that I have no shame
3. that 99% of the time I won't get offended- about anything!
4. that I am a fun. I might not be the most crafty or creative person but I am FUN!
5. my hair even though it's thinning
6. that I am always down for an adventure, no matter what time or place!
7. my kids
8. my husband
9. that I am not ghostly white
10. my eyelashes
11. my retarded toe
12. that sports come easy for me
13. being a mom and wife
14. driving a mini van
15. my dark brown eyes
16. that I am pretty chill
17. to read
18. that I can drop it like it's hot
19. okay this is getting hard!
20. that I have had my hair every color
21. that I can do a back flip off cliffs
22. that I am accident prone (okay not really)
23. that I can be pretty funny
24. the gospel
25. wearing flip flops

Okay, so I know some of these are lame but this was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Anyways, Happy Birthday to me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, happy birthday! It's always good to remember why you're awesome!:)

Megan said...

Yeah...happy birthday!!! I liked the one abou tnot being ghostly white. That is one that I wish I could put on there but too bad. I love all of those 25 things about you too Nicole. You are the best ever!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I am a loser friend that I didn't even know it was your birthday. We will have to get together after your class if over and I can buy you a soda :) Big spender, I know!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Happy Birthday! You are definitely one of the coolest people I know!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Happy 25th! I will be there in January. Hope it was a good day. That mud run looks like tons of fun. I think Luke and I would be up for it next time!

Holly Greco said...

My fav is your crooked toe! I forgot about that!:) But I love that you are a good friend! You were the best friend a girl could have in high school! :)

melissa said...

haha! You are so funny! I love that you have no shame too and I love that you put driving a mini van on there. You're my hero. :)