Mother's day weekend I was lucky enough to go on a trip to Cali with my mom and sister. I had such a good time. We woke up nice and early Friday morning and headed out. We went to Manhattan Beach where my brother and sister in-law live. We picked up my brother and headed to the beach. Hung out there enough to get some sun and then went and got some grub, then headed out to see Whitney. The reason why we went to Cali was because of the Revlon Run/Walk for Women. Whitney pretty runs the show or as my sister put it, and I quote "My sister in-law runs this shit!" Haha... anyways Whitney hooked us up so we were VIP. We had soooo much fun. My sister, brother and myself ran the 5k and my mom walked. The run was pretty cool. The first part was nothing to exciting but at the end you run into the Colosseum and that was freakin awesome! After the race Micheal Bolton came on stage and sang a few song. One of them being, When a Man Loves a Woman. YESSSSS... don't be jealous! We hung out there for a while. It was really cool to see how many people participated in this run. It was for womens cancer. It was a neat experience to be apart of. After that we went to Santa Monica and hung out for awhile, then headed home. It was short but sweet. Thanks Whitney for the hook up. We love you! And thanks to my babe for watchin the kids so I could go. You are the best:)
Haha I had to put this one on. This is so Jess...I love it!May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice! I'm proud of you. You are much better than me...and I am jealous!
Very fun! It was good to see you last night. Email me at danilove03@yahoo.com if you want to view our blog. :)
Looks like fun! I love your sister, she cracks me up!
It is always nice to get out of town - especially with no kids :)
That is awesome. Anytime with family is a blast then you add a 5k, the beach and a ferris wheel it must have been amazing. Can't wait for the 21st. Oh and are you going to Kayla's wedding?
Post a Comment