Aaron had his 30th birthday about a week ago. I can't believe how old he is! Gosh, 30 is ancient! Haha, I don't really think that but I have had fun reminding him how old he's getting. Since we are unemployed, spending money was really not an option. I threw him a little surprise party two days before his bday. I thought it turned out pretty well. He said he was surprised so who knows if he's lying or not. Then on his actual bday I took him to this new little restaurant called Indian Curry Bowl. It was delish! ...and that is all we did. Sad, I know. None the less, we enjoyed ourselves and had a good time.
I love this man so much. I truly feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He is an amazing father. Our boys adore him as do I. I LOVE YOU BABE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
2 comments:
You are such a cute wife and I bet Aaron loved his b-day!
Happy Birthday "old man" :)
You don't have to spend money to have fun! Tell Aaron I said he's not old! He's in his prime, and going to live it up!!!
Post a Comment