August 12, 2010

A little of this... a little of that

I have been pretty under the weather today. I was in bed all day and then Aaron had to go to work. When he left I was still feeling miserable. So, Ezra decided he was going to take care of me. Ezra is to dang sweet sometimes. He brought me water, a bag for puking, my laptop and his favorite blanket all without me asking for anything. I love you Ezra! Thanks for taking care of me when I couldn't:)

I am getting really excited about Red Rock Relay. It's in a couple weeks and I already have butterflies in my tummy.

Speaking of running, I signed up for a half marathon in Oct. I'm a little nervous but excited about that too.

Another semester is about to start so I am trying to enjoy my husband before his schedule gets crazy. Oh and Ezra will be in school too. Crazy!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

How sweet is Ezra!?! Too cute for words :) Hope you feel better soon!