Since I finally wrote down Ezra birth story I might as well do Lincoln's too. This is my journal so this is probably going to be boring for all of you. To start from the very beginning... I had to have surgery for my lovely endometriosis (sp) it was giving me some problems. My doc told me the best time for someone who has endo to get pregnant is right after that surgery so Aaron and I were ready to try for baby number 2. Funny enough, it took six months. We were so excited! The first thing I thought of was that I wanted to try everything in my power to have a natural birth instead of a c-section. Well, that dream was shattered when my doc said my uterus is thin and I have what he called a "window." There is some technical term for it but I don't know what it is. Anyways, he said my little uterus would most likely burst if I put it through contractions. At first I was a little disappointed and then realized I should just be grateful that I can have babies even if my uterus sucks. If I were to compare it to Ezra's, the pregnancy was easy peesy . My first trimester was good I puked a couple times a week but that was it. Second trimester was even better. I did fall down the stairs and had a little scare but everything was good. Third trimester was fabulous. I really enjoyed being pregnant with Lincoln. It felt so easy. Sorry Ezra you were hard on me:) I made my c-section date for Aug 7th. My doc really wanted me to do it on 8-8-08 but he was going out of town that day so not a big deal. Aaron and I went in bright and early, I think at 5:30 to get set up. Everything was great until I got my spinal. For some crazy reason I started having a panic attack. I felt like someone was sitting on me. I couldn't breath. I honestly felt like I was going to freak out. I held it together but was still freakin out a bit. I felt okay as long as I focused on Aaron. I was watching him take pictures and I could tell he was totally into what was going on. Then Aaron said the head was out and before I knew it, I could hear Lincoln crying. It was the best sound ever! They showed him to me for a sec so I could give him some kisses. Then they took him out of the room to give him a good cleanin. I told Aaron to go with Lincoln and tell my mom everything was good. As I was lying there getting sewn back together, I had such a beautiful moment. I felt so close to my Heavenly Father and such peace about where I was in my life. I felt like that was exactly where I needed to be and that was EXACTLY what HF wanted for me. It really was amazing! I can't even come close to describe how that felt. When I got wheeled back into the room I was on cloud nine and couldn't have been happier. Later when my mother-in-law brought Ezra, it was the best. I felt so complete.
August 11, 2010
Another one
Posted by Boren Family at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love it! Such a cute story!!!
Post a Comment