August 4, 2010

6 years

Aaron and I celebrated our anniversary last week because he was out of town on our actually anniversary. It was low key but that's just what we like. I wanted Mongolian BBQ but the place we went to closed early so we went to Baja Fresh. Which we laughed about because that's not the typical anniversary dinner. Oh well, we didn't care. Then we went to City Center to look around and headed to Planet Hollywood after to go see Vegas, The Show. It wasn't to shabby. I love you babe! 6 YEARS!!!!! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

Ok so why wasn't I watching your kids?? Haha just kidding. And btw Nate and I ate at Qdoba on our anniversary so the whole casual dinning mexican must be in the in thing to do no ones anniversary! :) Congrats on the big 6!!

April said...

Congrats on your anniversary!!!!