Here are some pictures of us carving pumpkins. Ezra and Lincoln were totally into it.
My parents took me and the boys to the pumpkin patch. It was so fun. When we were leaving the house, Aaron was saying goodbye because he had to work and this was how his and Ezra's conversation went:
Ezra: dad, I don't want you to go to work. Come with us
Aaron: I'm sorry buddy but I have to go to work.
Ezra: No, you don't have to. You have a choice.
What? This kid is growing up too fast.
November 3, 2009
Halloween stuff
Posted by Boren Family at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
FUN!!! I wish I had taken my kids to one of those little pumpkin patch places. You are such a cool mom!
I love grandparents! They truly are the BEST :)
I love grandparents! They truly are the BEST :)
How fun!!!!
Post a Comment