October 30, 2009

15 months later

Dear Lincoln,

My dear sweet, temper throwin, stubborn, adorable, claw someone when you can, butt scootin, silly and did I mention stubborn child. You are now so close to your 15 month mark and are finally walking. You never had a desire to walk, therefore you wouldn't. I think you like all the attention you get from that awesome butt scoot you do so well. Who wouldn't? But I am happy/not sure I'm ready, for you to start this new phase. I can tell already how much happier you are that you can keep up with your big bro. Don't get me wrong, I am happy it took this long. Thank you for keeping my sanity in mind.

Love mommy :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I am gonna MISS his Butt Scoot! But that's exciting he is walking, Good Job Linc!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Too funny! I am glad that he started walking. We had 2 out of our 3 kids walk late and I was just as ready as you for it to happen!

Life of an Org said...

Wow he's gotten so big! I can't wait to have a little one walking! Ha I will probably be thankful if she's a late walker but knowing my luck she'll skip crawling and start running :)

Pettin'Tales said...

I NEED to see him walk! Come visit us! Oh, and awesome about the whole surprise trip, props to your man!

J and Heather said...

You are too cute and adorable. But YAY for Lincoln!!!!!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

I love your post. Way to go for walking now. I am sure I will understand when it is my second kid!