October 20, 2009

Surprise trip

Aaron didn't have to work this weekend and I had a few things planned so it was nice to have him with me. Saturday night we went out to Moapa for my cousins Reception/ homecoming. It was so nice seeing some of the Taylor family. Their house looked amazing! My cousin, Heather, catered it and it was basically the yummiest food and ever. She did awesome! I had a great time. We got back kind of late and I needed to prepare my lesson for church the next day. Last min, I know! Anyways, I was looking all over for the manual and finally I asked Aaron where it was and he told me the subs had it. It took me a few mins to realize what he was saying. So, I asked what was going on and he said "oh, I didn't tell you we are going to California?" Aw... I love him! He knew just what I needed :) We headed out the next morning bright and early and got to Laguna Beach around 1 ish. We...

contained Ezra for a moment
played with our friends
attempted to take family pics
ate some food
played in the sand
and played in the waves

We stayed with our friends sunday night. They were so kind to let us stay with them. Then monday we went to Huntington Beach and played all day. I didn't take any pics though. I'm not sure what I was thinking. Then headed home at 9:30. It was short but sweet! Aaron, I love you! Thanks for the wonderful mini vacation. You are the best:)

5 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

That is awesome! What a sweeety!!! I would love a beach vacation right now. Maybe I'll have to drop Chad some not-so-settle hints.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I wanna go now!

Nate and Jamie said...

Hehe I'm glad you guys had a great time and I'm even more glad that I didn't totally ruin the surprise. :) Oh yeah and I am extremly jealous! :)

Brigg and Dianne said...

How cool! What a fun little trip! I am so glad you got to go! Next time, if you want to get away and leave the kids for a quick overnighter, just let me know!
How are things? I miss seeing you every Sunday.

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Fun! I love surprises! Glad you got to get away even if it was short! You deserve some fun and surprises!