Last Sat. Aaron and I went on a date. We decided to hike Sunrise Mt. On the top, there are amazing views. You can see all of Las Vegas, Henderson, Lakes Las Vegas and Lake Mead. Let me tell you something though, Sunrise mt. is pretty much all rock and it's like razor sharp rocks. There isn't even a whole lot of dirt, just rock. It took Aaron and I just over 2 hours to hike up (without a trail, thank you Aaron) and we decided to follow the road down and I don't think it even took us an hour. I had fun! Thanks Aaron for letting me take my sweet time and having patience with me. Love you :)
This is the strip from about half way
7 comments:
That's great that you guys share a love for the outdoors! Looks like you had a great day!:)
Wow! That looks fun!
Awww.... it is sad when you take a picture of Lake Mead now and it takes me a minute to find where it is at in the picture. Come back Lake Mead....come back!
Fun! Looks like some great views :)
A hike would probably be a bad date night idea for me cause I would pass out and end up in the hospital due to lack of exercise in my life. But that looks like a fun hike...I might have to try.
YAY for dates with the hubby! Glad you got out and had fun!
When I was in high school, someone told me that arm 'warrior' pose thing was the universal sign for Coolness. I'm glad you guys had the chance to go out for a nice date!!
Post a Comment