April 25, 2009

You know...

Aaron and I like to laugh at ourselves. So, here is another "list" we laugh at.

You know you're getting old when:

1. You go running and your joints hurt not your muscles.
2. Your ideal date is to drop the kids off at the grandparents house then go home and sleep.
3. You start liking classical music.
4. You start listening to mix 94.1 and like all the music.
5. You are talking to someone in your class and they find out how old you are and they say "You're 30, holy crap you're old!" Yeah, don't worry that really happened to Aaron this semester. HAHA
6. You sing along with the elevator music.
7.
You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
8.
People call at 9:00 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you?"
9.
It takes you twice as long to look half as good.
10.You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
11.
You're the one calling the police because those %@!.. kids next door won't turn down the stereo.

So, Aaron and I made most of these up and got a few off the internet. Man, good times! This is sooo us. It's funny and sad all at the same time.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Totally agree!! Ha HA that is a funny post! We are right there with you! Chad is going to be 33!!! 7 more and he will be 40 and Autumn will be 10 going on 11. Time goes so fast!!!

Alli Waldron said...

Mu favorite one is definitely #9!

Vanessa said...

Haha! Carlo and I were just talking about how in one of his classes his lab partner found out his age and everyone calls him old, creepy guy now!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Just remember when we were the HHH and we would stay over at Aaron and Jessie's till ike 2 in the morning if not later. All the time. All the crazy things we did. Now I am in bed by like 830. I feel ya girl. Were getting old lol.

Boren Family said...

Susan- You are awesome! I can't wait till you move here. Alli- #9 is the best bust sadly it's so true! Vanessa- I'm glad Aaron's not the olny one;)Theresa- Oh man, good times! I am thinking the HHH need to get together!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I can relate to every single one of those! Love it! I agree the we need to have a little HHH reunion! :) I would even be willing to stay out till 10:00pm for it ;)

April said...

I'm laughing so hard right now. I guess I'm old because I didn't realize that mix 94.1 wasn't playing the "hip, new" music. Gee!

Marina said...

I can't relate to any of those...I guess I'm not old.

JK...hilarious! I'm getting up there.