April 23, 2009

California knows how to party

We went to California this Spring Break. It was nice to get out of town and enjoy our time as a family. I wouldn't call it relaxing. With a toddler and a baby that doesn't really happen. It was fun though. We camped at Carlsbad one night and just hung out at the beach all day. The next night we hung out with a good friends and stayed with them. They hooked us up with free San Diego Zoo tickets. That was our first time ever going there. We had so much fun there. We walked a lot and seen so many animals. Ezra was going crazy by the end of the day. I think he was overly tired which equals a crazy hyper child. We were really happy we had the chance to go. I can't wait until next time.


Yummy



Early morning at the beach



So cute

Marine Boot camp graduation. Aaron re-living old memories and was happy it wasn't him!





Oh no... Ezra watch out!


Ezra and I watching the Flamingo's


This is my favorite pic from the trip

8 comments:

Susan said...

How fun! Love the pics!!

nicole said...

awww fun! i love that last picture, so cute!!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love the San Diego Zoo!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Way cute pics! I'm so glad you got to go. The San Diego Zoo is the best zoo I've ever been to. I'll bet your boys just loved it!

Holly Greco said...

How fun! Heather and i loved Carlsbad! It was our favorite place to surf! Your boys are so cute!

Marina said...

That pic of Lincoln eating the sand almost made me gag...gross! Nice Spring Break!

Everitt's said...

I love San Diego!

Amy said...

It looks like fun! We went to San Diego and did the wild animal park. The kids loved it!