April 7, 2009

This is me

I just had a good laugh... at myself and thought I should share. It's getting that time a day when Aaron should be rollin up and I usually try to look half way decent when he gets home. Like maybe put on some makeup, brush my hair, get out of my pj's. You know, that kinda stuff. Not that I try to look hot or anything just so I don't look like a bum. Anyways, today at 4 I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror for the first time today and automatically started laughing. Pretty hard actually. Ezra came in to see what was so funny. I look like a DISASTER! I am wearing my pj's which is, comfy pants and a shirt that is 5 sizes to big. My shirt is black and it has snot (from Lincoln) all over it and food from who knows when. And to be honest it kinda smells. My hair is greasy and not to mention I have like 6 inch roots. Who has $100 to spend on their hair, anyways! I have no makeup on. My face is broke out. My lips cracked earlier because they were so dry. Dude, I haven't looked this pathetic ever! So, you know what I did, I just walked away. That's right, poor Aaron is going to be frightened when he gets home. So if anyone is ever having an ugly day or just doesn't feel so hot about themselves just think of this post and it should make you feel better. I would post a picture but I think I have to much pride to do that!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I laughed reading your post! I really wish that you would have posted a picture :)

Froska said...

That is so me to stay in my pj's/workout clothes most of the day.
Let's do your hair this weekend. I so know the feeling of no money for color so let's just do it!

Life of an Org said...

Your bad day is probably my good day! Oh and about the roots...we should make it a new trend because i'm sporting that same thing right now. Props to you for looking good for your husband to. My husband gets home in the morning so I'm usually still in bed with awesome bed head :)

Megan said...

Hahaha....oh Nicole, how I love you. This is why we are friends because we don't really do the whole "getting ready" thing or the whole "showering" thing. Rough times. At least this time had to be better then the time you didn't shower after that concert and went to school the next day. Haha...oh man, seriously, I think we were made for each other. Let's hangout next week, when Missy and I get home from San Francisco. Love ya!!!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

You are so freaking hilllll-arious!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

this post just brought pure joy to my life. I always "think" about getting ready for dave when he gets home. Just as quickly as I think about it...it usually passes. Oh well. Thats why I am happy he loves me for my inner beauty too! lol