August 13, 2008

Lovin my kids

Oh how I love my kids! I have felt such a peace in my life since Lincoln was born. I feel like this is where I need to be and this is exactly what Heavenly Father wants me to do, be a mother. Ezra has been so good with Lincoln. He is so proud to be a big brother. He gives Lincoln kisses all the time and helps with changing diapers. I seriously could not ask for anything more.

As for Lincoln, he is awesome! He eat, sleeps and poops. He hasn't really cried yet. He'll give us a little cry when he is hungry and that is about it. We have had a couple long nights but that was to be expected. I just love this little guy so much!

This is Lincoln and Ezra taking a nap together. I need to get better at taking pictures. I don't really have anymore updated pictures, how sad. I think I am getting lazy.

5 comments:

Marina said...

Nicole, that is wonderful!!! I'm glad you're savoring motherhood. It is definitely one of the purest joys and contentment one can feel. I am so happy for you at this time. It's always good to sense the peace of the Lord hovering around and penetrating into our lives. Congratulations in this "season" of your life.

Ed and Stacey said...

I love your family!! The pictures are so cute. I can't wait to meet your new little man!

Brigg and Dianne said...

I am so happy for you, and I am so glad things are going so well. Those pictures sure are cute! What a sweet little guy, what sweet little boys. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

J and Heather said...

Tag, your it. Post 5 random facts about yourself as well as a random photo too. Oh and I completely agree, we need a ladies night.

Amy said...

You never know how your other children are going to do with a new baby - you are fortunate that Ezra loves him so much!