Well, I was tagged by my wonderful cousin Heather. Here you go...
1. I secretly like being tagged.
2. I am slightly obsessed with Harry Potter and I am kinda ticked that they moved the movie back to July 2009. Yeah, you can say it, I am a nerd!
3. I have what I like to call it a retarded toe. It's the 4th toe on my left foot. It kinda curls under my other toes. I used to hate it but now I love it. It adds some character to me.
4. I am seriously accident prone! No matter what I do I am bound to get hurt and my injuries are usually really random.
5. I can burp like a man. And by that I mean I can probably out burp any man you know. I think it's pretty awesome but apparently some people don't. I don't understand why!
And here is the most random picture I can find. Once again people might not find this as funny as I do but really holding toes and not hands, come on that's pretty funny! And it's harder than it looks.
I tag whoever wants to do this!
8 comments:
Thnaks for posting all that! It is fun getting to know you better this way!
I remember holding toes!! Those were the good ol' days! :) I already knew all those random things about you, but it was fun being reminded! It brought back some funny memories! Being in n restaurants and you burping extremely loud! Staring and laughing at your toe at sleep overs... Good Times! :)
Okay, I want to see you go at it with my son, Frankie. He's gotta pretty mean burp. He's so loud, things shatter. JK. Seriously, though, he might give you a run.
I've never seen holding toes before...very interesting. LOL
I think that picture says it all!
Love your random things about you. When were younger and going to eachothers houses, I remember you would try to put your toe where it should be, and I was jealous that you had something unique and I didn't, so I would put my pinky toe over the next one to be different. And you are not a nerd, because HARRY POTTER ROCKS!!!
hahaah I love you, and I love your burping!!
love you dudes. love little lincoln too, can't wait to see him. hope things are well with you nic. double-A-ron is a great american. tell "Easy E" to keep being cool. we seriously love you guys.
-the Smith's
im really jealous you can hold toes. Thats amazing. I have one webbed toe on both feet so will never be able to do that. I envy u
Post a Comment