August 10, 2008

Lincoln is here!

7lbs 15oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Here he is...

13 comments:

Froska said...

Oh my goodness! He is adorable! He looks so long. Congrats you guys. We love and miss ya!

Life these days...... said...

Congradualtions!!! What a cutie! Hope your feeling well!

Sarah and Jesse said...

Congrats. He is so cute. I love the picture of him and Ezra. To cute!

Anonymous said...

Nicole he is so so so cute! I love all his hair, I also love the picture of him with Ezra cute big brother! :)

Marina said...

Awww! Nicole, I hope everything was a breeze. Lincoln looks SO cute. I love the 3rd picture best. Let us know what we can do for your family.

Ed and Stacey said...

He is super cute!!! I can't wait to meet him. Do you guys need anything? Let us know!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Oh, he is so sweet! I hope everything went well for you guys. We need to get together and chat again. I hope you are doing well.

Danielle said...

He is so precious! What a sweet, healthy baby boy! Also, I love the name!! Congratulations!

Kim said...

Congratulations! He's darling, and he looks so big ... until the picture with Ezra. Then you can tell just how little he really is. So cute to see brothers together like that. Hope you are feeling good and resting lots.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! OMG Nicole! Congrats! Two is the BEST!!!

Amy said...

He is ADORABLE!!! I am glad that someone else keeps having boys too :)

Theresa Rodriguez said...

He is perfect! I love that he is winking in the last picture. Already a heart breaker. Congrats my dear. xoxo

Alli Waldron said...

Congratulations! He is so precious. I would love to come over and see him when you are ready for visitors so call me 286-0483