Life is back to normal, finally! Well, as much as it can be. We have been hangin around the house and just taking it easy. I still can't do too much. I feel like it's taking me longer to heal this time around and that is extremely frustrating! We went to all 3 hours of church yesterday and I felt fine there but on our drive home I was feeling sore. How sad is that! Anyways, my sister and I had some fun with her camera the other day and decided to take picture of Lincoln and Ezra. Ezra was into it for about 2 mins then decided he had better things to do. Here are a few...





August 25, 2008
Nothing exciting
Posted by Boren Family at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are some awesome pictures. You are definitely going to love looking back on those.
I'm sorry you're having a harder time recovering, but that's the nature of the beast as we age. If you need anything let me know. I'd love to help in any way.
They are SO precious!
Those pictures turned out so cute! I wish I could some how help you out by making you heal faster, hopefully it won't be too much longer! Love ya!
I love the picture with Ezras hand on his head! So cute!
Post a Comment